Our success is based on the skills, shared goals and mutual respect of our dog walkers and pet sitters with our client families. As a socially responsible company, we are dedicated to supporting living wage provisions and professional development for our network of dog walking and pet sitting teams. Our passion is providing premium animal care and to serve our local, national and global communities.
As we continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for new team members. Many of our pet sitters are full-time graduate students; or work a flexible part-time or full-time job in addition to their pet-sitting duties. Qualified candidates are reliable, organized animal lovers with excellent time management skills. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
• Dog Walkers: Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Pet Sitters: Mornings (6:00-9:30 a.m.) Mid-days: 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. Evenings (6:00-9:30 p.m.) 7 days a week including all holidays.
- We are currently hiring in the following DC and MD locations:
Dupont Circle, Woodley Park, Union Station, Takoma Park, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Laurel, Aspen Hill, Olney, Bowie, College Park, University Park.The Ideal Candidate:
• Has flexibility in their schedule
• Is looking for supplemental income (pet sitting is a customer-driven business and demand fluctuates through the year)
• Has customer service skills for communicating with pet owners
• Likes walks and is resilient to all weather conditions
• Is experienced in handling animals and has a genuine love and concern for their health, happiness and well-being
• Has strong interpersonal and team-building skills
• Has the ability to solve problems in unusual and varying circumstances
• Must be reliable, responsible, punctual, organized and have good time management skills
• Has a strong attention to detail and ability to abide by a set schedule and follow detailed instructions
All applicants must have a smart-phone, reliable and insured transportation, regular access to a computer and printer, and be willing to work within at least a 5-mile radius of your home. If you don't have a car or a cell phone, your application cannot be considered.Job application for Family Tails Pet Sitters LLC
Email email@example.com for more information. We promote diversity in the workplace and are committed to a drug-free work environment. To apply for a job, please fill out online form linked below.